ITV is the biggest commercial television network in the UK. Behind every famous face, there are hundreds of others, all doing their bit to make things happen. We love telly, we’re passionate about content and most importantly we understand our audiences. As a growing international company, we’re commercially minded and have a global focus. We’re all about pushing the boundaries and being innovative.
Our current vacancies are listed below:
Attraction Duty Manager
7 month fixed term contract
Salary: £30k Per annum Pro Rata
We are looking for an Attraction Duty Manager to join our collaborative team.
What this role will entail…
London is preparing for a new visitor attraction which will open in the White City area from June 2019, and we are looking for a Duty Manager to help operationally with the day to day running of this attraction. If you have Management or team leadership skills, are passionate about Guest Service Excellence, Team positivity, and have experience working with rotas, scheduling, problem solving and with making a difference in your place of work, you may be the person we are looking for.
The ideal candidate:
- Punctual, reliable and able to take initiative.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and a warm, friendly demeanour.
- At least one year’s management or Team supervisor experience, in a similar environment preferred.
- Experience in cash handling and reconciliation, financial reporting and data compilation.
- Flexibility as this role features on varying operational days throughout the year, including some Saturdays.
- Preferred but not essential – Personal License Holder, First-aid trained, Multilingual.
We are constantly on the lookout for Tour Guides who will bring our Attraction to life and be an integral part of the Guest services team.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com